Did you know?
- Less than 1/3 of organizations realizes strategic ROI on talent management
- 33% of employees experience a mismatch between their aspiration and the offering of the organization
- 70% of employees do not feel involved in the talent cyclus, only 20%receives career feedback
Accompany career paths
Forecast talent supply
Empower mutual dialogue
Do you recognize this?
- Talent reviews are subjective and politically charged, under-mining decision quality and the credibility of talent reviews.
- Talent reviews are often just performance reviews. Don’t miss opportunities for personal development and engagement.
- Talent review processes and data lack structure, efficiency and follow-up, so it is hard to motivate stakeholders.
Evidence-based decision support for your talent review
...improve objectivity and focus
for ROI on talent management
Be inspired by our latest white paper and get practical tips on how to assess potential in your organization
Whitepaper: What you’ve always wanted to know about potential
...and how to identify it in your organization
Debunk 4 myths:
- Myth 1: Can’t be measured
- Myth 2: Anyone can do it
- Myth 3: g is best, don’t bother with the rest
- Myth 4: Potential is universal
Take away a ton of practical tips for your organization
1. Prepare more efficiently:
Automate invitation and follow-up.
Maintain a real-time overview without hassle
2. Deepen and objectify your evaluations:
Compare talents on key strategic dimensions
3. Improve decision-making:
Make it easy, attractive, social and time-bound
Our happy clients
These clients have chosen TalentLogiQs. With our unique combination of in-depth HR expertise and innovative tools, we guarantee client satisfaction every time around. Our clients range from corporations to small businesses, and from privately owned businesses to public organizations.
Are you next?
Our team is ready to hear about your challenges and answer questions about our solutions
Our Latest Articles
For insights, commentary and conversation on a broad range of
topics in the field of careers and talent development. Please discover
our articles now.