To interpret the Career Fitness Profiler (CFP), a three-day training is provided
After the training you:
- Have insight into new careers compared to more traditional careers
- Have insight into the challenges for a contemporary talent management approach
- Have insight into the underlying scientific models of the CFP
- Can interpret the different CFP reports
- Can enter into a dialogue with the respondent based on the CFP reports
- Can link development and coaching approaches for broad career problems
- Understand how you can apply the CFP in daily practice
CAREER FITNESS PROFILER CERTIFICATION TRAINING
Design and Content of the classroom training
- Changing career context
- Traditional versus contemporary career
- Subjective career success:
theory + exercises
- Career attitudes:
theory + exercises
- Energy-stress balance: theory + exercises
- Exercises on interpretation
- Validity and reliability
- Exercises on feedback
- How to use the Career Fitness Profiler in daily practice?
- The participants receive 2 credits to practice
- To be filled in based on the questions of the participants
- A member of the product development team is also present on this day. So there are two trainers.
- Participants take a certification test. Successful participants receive a certificate from "TalentLogiQs licensed by UAntwerp".
The same content is addressed in a blended learning approach, consisting of access to a learning management system and 8 online group sessions, over a period of two months.
- (Career) coaches
- Outplacement supervisors
- HR - specialists
Available languages: Dutch, French, English
Participants receive syllabi and manual in their own language.
It is possible to receive a subsidy via KMO Portefeuille.
This training is organised as an open training but can also be organised inhouse.
Price for a class training: 2700€ per person excl. VAT
Price for an online training: 1875€ per person excl. VAT
Due to Corona, dates for the live spring session have not been fixed.
The online session starts on March 22nd 2021 with a one hour session. Please contact us for more information.
The Career Fitness Profiler provides my individual coaching clients with a clear picture of where they are right now and it helps them to define concrete steps towards a more fulfilling career.
Career coach & Outplacement consultant
With plenty of background information and opportunity to practice, the Career Fitness Profiler certification training prepared me to successfully use the Career Fitness Profiler in my individual coaching and careercoaching programs.
HR business partner
The certification training does not only reveal the solid scientific background to the Career Fitness Profiler, it also presents an inspiring vision on contemporary careers and Talent Management.
Faculty - Instructional Practitioner
In my coaching practice, the Career Fitness Profiler allows the coachee to get to the core of his career problems. The report is visually very strong, which contributes to the coachee taking action.
Consultant Human Capital Management
The blended learning solution for the Career Fitness Profiler certification training was an efficient way to organize my learning process. The interactive sessions with the other participants were focussed on practice, which made the exchange a very rewarding one.
The blended learning solution for the Career Fitness Profiler certification training allowed me to organize my learning process in a flexible way. The learning platform was structured and the theoretical frameworks were introduced in a comprehensive way. Quite a positive experience!
Our team is ready to hear about your challenges and answer questions about our solutions
Our Latest Articles
For insights, commentary and conversation on a broad range of
topics in the field of careers and talent development. Please discover
our articles now.